Enhanced Health and Safety Practices
We have implemented enhanced procedures to limit the spread of COVID-19 and are in frequent communication with families and staff to provide them with the most up to date information and recommendations by the State of Ohio.
Bright Beginnings has enhanced health and safety practices by:
- Limiting the people who enter the building to current staff and enrolled families only
- Reducing the student-to-teacher ratios and eliminating the combining of children from different classrooms
- Temperature and health screens for children, staff, and parents
- Touchless check-in
- Lobby drop-offs and pick-ups of children
Effective 8/10/20, our center has allowed 1 parent to enter the building at drop off and pick up, however, they are not permitted to enter the classrooms. If COVID cases continue to rise, Bright Beginnings may return to lobby drop offs and pick ups. Masks must be worn at all times.
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- Increased sanitation of frequently touched surfaces and toys
- Limiting the use of playground equipment to one cohort at a time and disinfecting playground equipment after each use
- Suspending all field trips and guest speakers until further notice
- All in-person tours are suspended during high-risk exposure and spread of COVID-19
High-risk exposure and spread is announced through the State Color Chart. When Greene County is on Red or Purple, Bright Beginnings will only be conducting tours through Zoom or Facetime.
For more information and resources on Coronavirus please visit